Welcome to vidmate’!
These terms and conditions are vidmate’ https://vidmatedownloading.online/ It outlines the rules and regulations regarding the use of the Website at its address.
We assume that you have accepted these terms and conditions by accessing this website. Do not continue using vidmate if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer and all Contracts: “Customer”, “ You ” and “ You ”, it refers to you who are logged in to this website and who comply with the terms and conditions of the Company. “ Company ”, “Ourselves”, “We ”, “Our ” and “Bize” refer to our Company. “Side ”, “Parties ” or “We ” refer to both Customer and ourselves. All terms, in accordance with the applicable laws of the Netherlands and, of course, the offer of the payment required to undertake our assistance process in order to meet the needs of the Customer in relation to the provision of the Company’s specified services, refers to its acceptance and evaluation. Singular, plural, of the above terminology or other words,The use of capital letters and/or o or them can be used interchangeably and therefore is considered to have the same meaning.
Unless otherwise stated, vidmate and/or licensors have intellectual property rights of all materials in vidmate. All intellectual property rights are reserved. Subject to the restrictions specified in these terms and conditions, you can access vidmate<TAG1 for your own personal use.
You should not:
- Re-release material from vidmate’
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from vidmate’
- Duplicate, copy or copy materials in vidmate’
- Redistributing the content of vidmate
Some parts of this website offer users the opportunity to share and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. vidmate does not filter, edit, post or review Comments before they are available on the website. Comments vidmate ’ does not reflect the opinions and opinions of its representatives and/or affiliates. The comments reflect the views and thoughts of the person who published his views and thoughts. To the extent permitted by applicable law, any obligation arising out of and/or arising from the use and / or publication and/ or publication of vidmate Comments or Comments on this website, will not be responsible for loss or expense.
vidmate reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove Comments that are inappropriate, offensive or thought to cause violations of these Terms and Conditions.
You guarantee and declare:
- You have the right to post comments on our website and you have all the necessary licenses and permits to do so;
- Comments do not violate any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to any third party’s copyright, patent or trademark;
- Comments do not contain any illegal material that is insulting, slander, assault, inappropriate or infringing privacy.
- Comments will not be used to request or encourage business or tradition or to offer commercial activities or illegal activities.
vidmate’e You grant a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit your comments in any format, format or media, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit.
Creating a Bridge to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written consent:
- Government institutions;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website as they hyperlink the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Accredited Businesses across the System, with the exception of non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups that cannot bridge our website.
These organizations may link to our homepage, publications or other Website information as long as the link is provided: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) the connecting party and its products and/or that it does not incorrectly imply the sponsorship, approval or approval of its services; and (c) as long as it complies with the context of the site of the connecting party.
We can evaluate and approve other connection requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consultancy firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We approve connection requests from these organizations if we decide on the following: (a) that the link will not show ourselves or our accredited businesses negatively; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) will compensate for the absence of vidmate’, which the visibility of the bridge will provide us; and if we decide that the link (d) is in the context of general source information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link is provided: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) sponsorship of the connecting party and its products or services, does not imply approval or approval incorrectly; and as long as (c) complies with the context of the site of the connecting party.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you should inform us by sending an email to vidmate’. Please add your name, organization name, contact information and URL of your site, a list of URLs you intend to link to our Website, and a list of URLs you want to link to on our site. Wait 2-3 weeks for the answer.
Notified bodies may link to our Website as follows:
- Using our corporate name; or
- With the use of the uniform source locator connected; or
- Using any other definition of our linked Website, which is meaningful within the context and format of the content on the linked party’s site.
Without a trademark license agreement, the logo of vidmate’ or other works of art will not be allowed for connection.
You may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website in any way, without prior approval and written permission.
We will not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all the claims that have risen on your website. Can be interpreted as an insult, obscenity or crime on any Web site or infringe the rights of any third party, No link ( links ) should appear, which otherwise violates or advocates violation or other violation.
Keeping Rights Reserved
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or a specific link on our Website. Upon request, you agree to immediately remove all links to our Website. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and link policy at any time. By constantly linking to our Website, you agree to adhere to and comply with the terms and conditions of this link.
Removing links from our website
If you find an annoying link on our website for any reason, you can contact and provide information at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we do not have to do this or respond directly to you.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; We are also not committed to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We exclude all statements, warranties and terms regarding our website and the use of this website to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limiting or excluding our or your responsibility for death or personal injury;
- Limiting or excluding our or your responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limiting any of our or your obligations in any way not permitted under applicable law; or
- Excluding our or your obligations that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
Liability limitations and prohibitions set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) is subject to the previous paragraph; and (b) from the contract, It manages all obligations arising under the disclaimer, including obligations arising from unfair action and violation of legal duty.
As long as the information and services on the website and website are provided free of charge, we will not be responsible for any loss or loss.